8.30.20 GT | Royals @ Sox | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I just don’t understand why we’d be using Cordero again after his recent usage.  Ricky is really bad when it comes to bullpen management.

We need Ozzie.   Forget about the trade deadline.   Let's just change managers and make a World Series run!

Edited by sin city sox fan

Just now, SoxAce said:

3 straight games using Cordero... and Ricky sees nothing wrong with it. 

I... I'm at a loss for words.

If I can see it a mile away as a fan on my couch he surely has to realize it. But Cordero won’t be taken out until he gives up the lead to KC. The bullpen management is a damn joke

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

If I can see it a mile away as a fan on my couch he surely has to realize it. But Cordero won’t be taken out until he gives up the lead to KC. The bullpen management is a damn joke

Sox still have a lead and Cordero is out. I guess you are just as wrong as you claim Rickey is.

• Thanks 1

Let's not give Yasmani an opportunity to recruit Soler to the White Sox, lol...

Or, if he does get on, it's only on an infield hit.    Need to get out of this inning with the lead intact, or we'll be starting to hear some of those "oh, no...the bullpen is really not as reliable as we once thought it was" whispers in the back of the mind.

Seems rather than a starting pitcher, the single biggest need with Bummer out is a lockdown 8th inning guy.

And those don't come cheap at all.

(For example, Padres have added two already in Pagan during the offseason from TB, now Rosenthal from the Royals.)

Edited by caulfield12