Sox vs Indians - Tuesday, April 13th, 710pm

smalls2598

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Having Robert stand farther off the plate is a terrible idea. He struggled enough to reach the outside corner even when he was closer

Whose suggestion was that?   Yeah, whenever you see him that far off the plate, you just know a slider low and away is coming...I guess he's trying to clear his swing path to go after the high and inside fastball and turn on it, hoping to get his hands extended?

Just now, ptatc said:

The issue with this lineup isn't that Lamb and Williams are in. It's that Robert, abreu and moncada aren't hitting at all.

It’s just a big combination of suck right now. Eaton has carried the offense the last few days.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s just a big combination of suck right now. Eaton has carried the offense the last few days.

Not sure why some people think it has to be either/or. Starting subpar players like Lamb and Williams compounds the problem of an already struggling offense

Edited by TheTruth05
  • Like 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

I still feel pretty good about the combination of Crochet & Hendriks covering 3 or so innings.

Crochet i can see, but TLR wants those saves for Hendriks. Doubt he learned his lesson

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic