Indians @ Sox, 4/30

Bob Sacamano

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sox score 6+ tonight. Seeing it well second time through, at least 1 more off Bieber. Grab 2 late vs the pen. 

I like this prediction.  Feels like Grandal will eventually have to do something, although maybe not against Bieber.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

If I'm TLR, there's no way I let Keuchel face the top of the lineup again, pen is more than rested

I want to agree with you badly, but I kind of feel like dallas found his command last inning 

Edit: I swear I wrote this before the inning started lol

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Legit his best trait is seeing 5-7 pitches per at bat.

Sox have some pretty obvious FA signing busts over the years but I don’t think there was a more obvious one to me than Grandal. Surprised so many on here loved the signing.

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Sox have some pretty obvious FA signing busts over the years but I don’t think there was a more obvious one to me than Grandal. Surprised so many on here loved the signing.

So he’s through?  No chance to come back and be the productive player they thought he’d be?

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

😂

Was it obvious last year when he was the best or second best catcher in baseball? 

Guy is banged up and suffering from some bad luck too. It happens 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic