Indians @ Sox, 4/30

Bob Sacamano

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

If only we faced Indians and Tigers lineups every time out.

Well, that might get just a little bit boring, especially to Greg... 

I want a balanced schedule. More fun. ... Sox bats are great some nights, still not heating up consistently. My guy, Jose, is not quite there yet.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

those weren't hangers.

those balls dropped like 10 inches and had top tier spin. just because they're over the dick doesn't mean they're easy to hit.

They probably would've hit Nick Madrigal right in the cup. Big Dick Nick amirite?

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

those weren't hangers.

those balls dropped like 10 inches and had top tier spin. just because they're over the dick doesn't mean they're easy to hit.

Yep, I’m more concerned how bad he looked trying to hit a low fastball. Oh well, tonight is a hard night to win given Bieber and their great pen.

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

This is sports. If you are paid big money or cost a high draft pick you better not completely suck. If you do you will hear from the fans. 

I tend to cheer my players at the ballpark and boo the opponents. I have never understood booing guys on my team, even when the Sox were terrible. Right now when the teams good? I'd never give it to a player. There's no point. These guys are on our side.

• Thanks 2

Just now, fathom said:

Yep, I’m more concerned how bad he looked trying to hit a low fastball. Oh well, tonight is a hard night to win given Bieber and their great pen.

Yup, I still think he should take some time off. He's clearly hurt. The knee is clearly bothering him. Sit for 15-20 days and get healthier. I'm more concerned that the rest won't help and they're just waiting until the year ends and he's having one of those post-season surgeries.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic