GT 5/27: ORIOLES @ SOX

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Why do you think that?  It’s still May and few teams would be willing to sell at this point.  Even if they have faith in Robert & Eloy coming back, I can’t see how you can expect Eaton to be the answer in RF.  They need an upgrade one way or the other IMO unless they really think they can roll with Eloy & Vaughn in the corners.

They love Eaton, he’s not going anywhere.  Engel will be used in RF platoon with him (but play CF).  We’re still going to see way too much of Garcia and Hamilton.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

That was progress. That was a poor pitch but Cease can actually get a swing on that pitch for once because he's shown he can throw that stuff for strikes.

Bad 2021 Cease is night & day different than his 2020 counterpart.  Huge development from him this year even if he’s not a finished product.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Most SP can have a game where they shut an opponent down...they are MLB pitchers after all.  Still we have had to tip our cap too many times this season for my liking.  Cmon offense prove me wrong and rock these guys.

It’s called having an offense where only 3 or 4 guys are power threats. A lot easier to get away with mistakes vs slap hitters.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

They love Eaton, he’s not going anywhere.  Engel will be used in RF platoon with him (but play CF).  We’re still going to see way too much of Garcia and Hamilton.

No one loves this version of Eaton.  And I don’t think he goes anywhere, but if they add another OF he’ll potentially be on the bench for the stretch run.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

No one loves this version of Eaton.  And I don’t think he goes anywhere, but if they add another OF he’ll potentially be on the bench for the stretch run.

Yeah, he has the option next year, so they dont have to do anything for him, right?

Just now, fathom said:

Read where Arizona might start looking for trades in the coming week

Peralta is totally a guy the Sox would target. I'd love Ketel Marte, but I'm not sure we have the prospects.