GT 6/27 G1: Mariners @ SOX

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Not really, but I got a lot of shit after his 60 games last year. 

I'm gonna give you shit for wanting to give up on this year. That's worse than anything else you've said. 

1 minute ago, Baron said:

I'm gonna give you shit for wanting to give up on this year. That's worse than anything else you've said. 

The offense blows chunks right now. You can't win if you don't score. I'm not sure that they're better than Cleveland as currently constructed. 

Cleveland is only 1 game back in the loss column and that's what matters. They have 2 games in hand. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

The offense blows chunks right now. You can't win if you don't score. I'm not sure that they're better than Cleveland as currently constructed. 

I know you have this go in one ear and out the other but they aren't going to be as currently constructed for the rest of the year. 

• Like 2

What does that have to do with Keuchel?

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Not really, but I got a lot of shit after his 60 games last year. 

Didn't he finish like 5th in CY voting last year?

17 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Does anyone have any sort of faith in this offense to score? 

The writing was on the wall the Pitt series. Our offense wasn't good in two of the TB games but that Pitt series spoke volumes. This team may be in very big trouble if guys don't get back on track. 

Edited by SonofaRoache
  • Like 1

There's no guarantee that Robert and Jimenez come back and are good. 

That and even if Eloy comes back like before, if guys aren't hitting it won't matter much. I think adding some fresh blood to the roster will give it the jolt it needs.