GT 6/29 Twins @ White Sox

17 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Twins have given Sox fans so much PTSD they refuse to agree or accept that the Twins suck. They suck. The loud sound you hear when the Twins play isn't Nelson Cruz, it's the opposing teams hitters smashing Twins pitching.

Benetti is a dope constantly saying he's worried about the twins. The twins suck.

Exactly, Benetti always touts looking at the analytics and if you look at fangraphs the Twins have a 2.2% chance of winning the division.  So I guess for some reason he ignores the numbers when he sees fit.

It's amazing how easy it is to get outs even against MLB hitters if you just throw strikes, get ahead of hitters, and keep your pitches especially your breaking balls out of the exact center of the plate.

Marshall specifically is Chef Boyardee with the constant hanging breaking balls middle of the plate, falling behind everyone, showing all his pitches by time the second hitter he faces leaves the box.  Just get the fucking ball and throw strikes.  It works.

2 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

Exactly, Benetti always touts looking at the analytics and if you look at fangraphs the Twins have a 2.2% chance of winning the division.  So I guess for some reason he ignores the numbers when he sees fit.

Between Benetti and Lawrence Holmes good grief oh the fear

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

WTF do you want him to do.  There are zero reliable arms in the pen and limited professional hitters. 

You got to admit he has had some questionable decisions this year that has cost us some games but he has made some good ones as well. See my second post above. 

Edited by maloney.adam