7/5 White Sox @ Twins 6:00 CT

Just now, maloney.adam said:

It’s because we have a roster full of AAA players right now. You can expect to win a lot of games with that amount of injuries. We have to start thinking about trades and hopefully that will provide a spark or hold us over until we get Eloy and Robert back.

So do the teams we are losing to. Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Minnesota have less talent all around than we do. You can argue Seattle as well with our pitching. The team gets a pass for being swept by Houston. 

1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

Well, if he goes IL, we can set a record for the worst defense behind the plate, in all of baseball, with Collins and Yermin!

(Yeah, I know it would be Seby, that isn't much better)

I guess Mc Cann was too expensive, but it was a pleasure watching him defensively.  Collins is just awful. Also none of our catchers can throw anybody out.  Catching is our weakest defensive position.

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I have a bad feeling about the Grandal injury, so that means Collins must excel. Maybe he'll hit well off righties. Awful loss tonight but hey law of averages says you won't beat a team you dominate every night. Sox due for a loss to Minnie.

Yeah but no Buxton, Donaldson, or Nelson and Ober pitching and we get smacked like this? 

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

Trades based on three loses is a panic move. We have at a minimum a 5 game lead after tonight. All teams go through rough stretches 

Watch it’s going to go back down to 2 1/2 games again and the sky is going to start falling here.

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, elrockinMT said:

Trades based on three loses is a panic move. We have at a minimum a 5 game lead after tonight. All teams go through rough stretches 

No, but Ricky should have made a move two weeks ago. Everyone told me he was working hard when I said he was going to be passive the next few weeks, and nothing happened for all that hard work.

Just now, elrockinMT said:

Unfortunately this team has been pretty crap for the past 3 weeks. If it wasn't for the Twins sweep, this team would be in a lot of trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

Watch it’s going to go back down to 2 1/2 games again and the sky is going to start falling here.

If it gets that low with who the Sox are playing and who the Indians are facing, there should be panic

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

Triple on pitch 107 with a left ready in the bullpen. Thanks Tony. At least already down.

Goodwin took a bad route to the ball.Hamilton and/or Engel could have made the play. Goodwin is a defensive liability particular in parks with big center field areas.

• Like 1

• Quin unpinned this topic