7/29/21 White Sox @ Royals @1:10

wegner

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

If Vaughn gets hurt playing 2nd....

This is the only issue I have with it. 

But honestly, I don't hate the thought process by TLR. It's going to be awful out there today, and the Sox have already had enough hamstring issues.....with this divison lead...they can do things like this from time to time. 

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

If I was Rodon I would be pretty pissed honestly. 

He won't be here next anyway and will be lucky if his arm doesn't fall off by the end of the season.

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

If I was Rodon I would be pretty pissed honestly. 

They always seem to give him the most outrageous defense. Remember when Vaughn played 3B cause Yoan got hurt during his start against Minnesota? 

4 minutes ago, ptatc said:

He won't be here next anyway and will be lucky if his arm doesn't fall off by the end of the season.

He for sure won't be back if we do this to him. He is pitching for a contract, probably his best one he will ever get and we give him the worst lineup and shitty defense

4 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

He for sure won't be back if we do this to him. He is pitching for a contract, probably his best one he will ever get and we give him the worst lineup and shitty defense

There is no way they will pay a Boras contract for him. Plus with his far and away crazy innings usage, they shouldn't pay it anyway.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic