Dodgers Close to Landing Scherzer & Turner

Tony

1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:

I don't think we will ever compete with these teams to be honest. It is an all-star team

There's still a chance that the Padres and Dodgers play in a WC game ... one of those teams loses. 

It's for sure a mega super team, but whatevs. go giants!

37 minutes ago, Romeo_Santiago81 said:

This is what real contenders do to squash the competition I hope White Sox still go all the way but this is s big groin kick

No this is what teams that don’t have the White Sox’ overall talent do.   

Dude even with all the injuries we probably still have more fWAR than the Dodgers or Padres.  I haven’t checked in a while but I bet it’s close…and that’s all while missing 40 HRs and our bullpen acting up

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Dude even with all the injuries we probably still have more fWAR than the Dodgers or Padres.  I haven’t checked in a while but I bet it’s close…and that’s all while missing 40 HRs and our bullpen acting up

You get the duh award of the day.

4 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Are you implying we have more talent than the Dodgers? 

2 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Are you implying we have more talent than the Dodgers? 

Which Sox position players would actually start for the Dodgers? 

You would have to take Abreu over Max M. or Bellinger, Anderson over Turner and Seager or Moncada over the other Turner.  Robert over Bellinger?  Hmmm... 

5 hours ago, chw42 said:

The dick measuring contest in the NL West and AL East is immense. Both divisions might produce 3 playoff teams. 

The AL East and NL West are hanging dong while the Sox are shriveled up in a cold ice bath

https://www.espn.com/mlb/insider/story/_/id/31913614/max-scherzer-trea-turner-same-deal-here-aced-dodgers-nats-blockbuster

Completely forgot they already had AJ Pollock, who has been absolutely raking in July.

Basically, this trade means either Taylor (All-Star) or Bellinger, a former MVP, will have to sit the most…incredible.

The luxury of having one of the best you g catchers in the game.

Even without Bauer, they roll Kershaw/Buehler/Scherzer (pick your #1), Urias, Duffy, Gonsolin, Price, May (IL).