7/31 CWS v CLE 6:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

3 minutes ago, JPR said:

For as good as Kopech seems, can’t trust a man with a man bun.  I feel like Eminem is gonna roast Kopech any day now aka machine gun Kelly 2.0.  Similar to Eddie Goldman this softie sat out a year after his girl cheated on him cuz he’s not real enough.  Trade him ASAP and let crotchet and Kelley take his spot

Huh??? Can I have some of the shit you smoking?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JPR said:

For as good as Kopech seems, can’t trust a man with a man bun.  I feel like Eminem is gonna roast Kopech any day now aka machine gun Kelly 2.0.  Similar to Eddie Goldman this softie sat out a year after his girl cheated on him cuz he’s not real enough.  Trade him ASAP and let crotchet and Kelley take his spot

I wish you’d say this shit to Kopech’s face and watch him rock your keyboard warrior b**** ass

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, JPR said:

ActiveCoarseHyrax-size_restricted.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

What is bad if Sox can't hold down a bad Cleveland lineup, how the hell you going to beat playoff teams. October baseball could be short they don't figure it out.

Edited by Soxfest

5 minutes ago, Unknown said:

😂 How drunk are you right now?

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Huh??? Can I have some of the shit you smoking?

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I wish you’d say this shit to Kopech’s face and watch him rock your keyboard warrior b**** ass

Works for me, I’m military trained and from the south side of Chicago.  I’d have him crying as he tried to brush my hair, trade him. 

• Haha 3

Just now, JPR said:

I work for the feds on the west coast don’t do drugs never will.  Kopech is a lame sat out the season after his girl broke his heart because he could braid hair better than him😝

Huh? You work for the feds? In the social security dept? Still can't catch your drift

Just now, South Sider said:

I feel like Kopech had to be tipping his pitches there.

Or whoever on 2nd knew the signs. 

That slider Mercado fouled off makes sense if he knew a slider was coming. He thought it was gonna be out of the zone, but then had to swing last second cause it was right down the pipe.