Sox at Cubs, 1:20

Bob Sacamano

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Bringing in a lefty for Cesar...really? I guess this is to make sure they get a favorable matchup for the pinch hitter.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing but didn't get my thoughts typed out before that pitch left the ballpark.

What a stupid move to turn him around to his stronger side and with the wind hurting in RF.

5 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Left side of the White Sox defense is the worst part of this team right now.  Neither has a chance at the plate. Thankfully their defense is pretty good. 

I am so sick of Moncada. And people keep justifying him because of his defense. I just don't see it. That bunt attempt to day was so clearly an error. It got out to him and he should have gotten it on one bounce, for a major leaguer, that was an easy out. How many times this year has a friendly home scorer given hits for  Moncada (and Anderson) on clear errors? A ton. 

And if anyone mentions his war, I'll puke. 

• Haha 2

With it being Wrigley and the wind the way it is today, a 1 run lead definitely wasn't all that safe, even with Kimbrel and Hendriks. All it would have taken was one dumb pitch to tie it.