GT 8/21: SOX @ TB, 12:10 NBCSN

maloney.adam

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

If the Sox don't want to make a switch with an 11 game lead, fair enough. But it's not hard to look forward to next years rotation and say Keuchel deserves to be out of it.

No one would trade for him though. He’s going to be their 5th starter and just limit his innings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

What is your rationale?  No Anderson, No Robert.  Hernández and Goodwin setting the table.

When does Hernandez get some rest?

I wonder if Leury starts some 2B when he's back.

3 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Throwing this out there against the best team in the AL is a disgrace. 

I guess that is TLR for you.  Must be some unwritten rule that we need to play our scrubs so we do not disrespect the Rays.

Edited by hankchifan

Just now, Tomtom said:

Anyone think that Keuchel is probably saying to himself “screw this” if TLR is going to put a weak lineup for his start.  Meaning, He is not giving it his best effort.

Lol what... why would he do that.  Keuchel wants to win, he's just old and his stuff isn't as a good anymore.  Dude won a CY

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tomtom said:

Anyone think that Keuchel is probably saying to himself “screw this” if TLR is going to put a weak lineup for his start.  Meaning, He is not giving it his best effort.

He needs to worry about his own performance first, sorry ass lineup/defense or not.

Just now, hankchifan said:

I guess that is TLR for you.  Must be some unwritten rule that we need to play your scrubs so it disrespect the Rays.

Tony has always loved the last guys on his roster. He wants to get credit for winning with them playing. Everyone can win if they play regulars. He is a HOF baseball person brother. He is smarter than everyone else.

• Like 1