GT 4/15: Rays @ SOX, 6:10 PM CT, Apple TV+

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

It's lame that it's ONLY streaming without any TV options. Doesn't the NFL Amazon streams also simulcast on Fox? I don't mind that at all. This feels like forced adoption. 

No, I think TNF will only be available with prime. The forced adoption is the point. 

I'm not screwing around with this, just not interested enough to jump through the hoops.
The way I'm reading this: You have to get an Apple ID and then provide payment info even if the stream is free, ostensibly for future Apple streams. IOW a modified bait-and-switch. Is that about the way this is working?

Just now, FoxForce2 said:

I'm not screwing around with this, just not interested enough to jump through the hoops.
The way I'm reading this: You have to get an Apple ID and then provide payment info even if the stream is free, ostensibly for future Apple streams. IOW a modified bait-and-switch. Is that about the way this is working?

Pretty much. 

Just now, FoxForce2 said:

I just used my iTunes info and it worked with giving any payment info 

1 minute ago, FoxForce2 said:

Correct.