GT 4/15: Rays @ SOX, 6:10 PM CT, Apple TV+

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yeah maybe I'm just old school but I really don't own any Apple products except an Ipod Touch 6th Generation and have had itunes forever when a lot of younger people have some kind of radio app or other ways to get music besides itunes. but I always liked loading my many CD's into itunes so it was a seamless transition for a movie lover like me to also include Apple TV among my movie apps on my smart TV.

The only Apple products I have are Mott's. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pcq said:

Love radio baseball except I normally use sign language and having a hard time with it tonite. The AM reception in my loft kinda sux. 

Dylan has these guys crying for their mamas. 

I still like radio broadcasts. Obviously, the announcers make all the difference. I have to say - the Cardinals radio network has been really solid for as long as I can remember.

11 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

From mid-May on, going the opposite way is a great idea. In April, it's a lot harder to hit one out unless you pull it.

Which is why you see the inside fastballs and high fastballs to our righties . It's harder to drive that inside pitch to the gap in right than it is the outside pitch when so many of our RH hitters go oppo and up the middle.

16 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

I just used my iTunes info and it worked with giving any payment info 

They added Apple TV+ to Xfinity X1, so I just went to the app, explore instead of free trial.  Then I went down to where the game was, and it said free (for now).  There were 2 options, register via website, or scan the QR code.  I scanned the QR code and I was in.

• Like 1