4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)

Just now, SoxAce said:

Not to mention one guy is 20 and is just getting started and the other guy is 31 and is who he is.

Leury is a lot closer to Coby White than Patrick Williams. At least Coby has the ability to be pretty good when he's got it going. Leury is just meh when he's going well. 

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I'll say... imagine watching leury garcia the last 7ish years and thinking... man I gotta give this guy a 3 year extension.

It's like watching Patrick Williams shoot a jump shot and thinking... yeah, keep shooting like that. Form is great!

Might need to bring in Markelle Fultz's shooting coach...

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

4 and 5 in the rotation are scary until Lynn gets back, but the top of this rotation good enough to carry this team. The offensive and defensive effort is just disheartening.

The injuries are killing this team’s outlook this year. I will be surprised if we ever see the expected starting 9 play together.

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

My hopes are not high for Williams, to say the least

He's about as underwhelming as possible. I liked the pick and trust arturas too but williams just isn't as advertised. Not smart. Underwhelming athleticism. No offensive game has developed. Jumper is horrible. Soft despite being big and strong. Buzz kill all around. Defense might be fine. 

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s awful, but he’s not as awful as people expected so all was ignored

Yup.

Thank God that they supplemented oft-injured Eloy and Robert with ancient and oft-injured Pollock, who are collectively backed up by oft-injured Adam Engel, and a couple of 1B/DH types. 

I mean, who could have foreseen anything going wrong with this scenario? If you were, you're just "complaining" and "whining."

Edited by Two-Gun Pete
  • Like 2

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

He's about as underwhelming as possible. I liked the pick and trust arturas too but williams just isn't as advertised. Not smart. Underwhelming athleticism. No offensive game has developed. Jumper is horrible. Soft despite being big and strong. Buzz kill all around. Defense might be fine. 

Stay away from overrated, overhyped ACC players seems to be the moral of the story.

So who is the George Lucas & spouse related company that has shown interest in buying the Sox?  Maybe they'll bring in Tim Allen to manage the team and we can all get to play the aliens in Galaxy Quest.
And then there is Crash Davis -he's been in the wings for awhile.

Edited by FoxForce2

2 minutes ago, FoxForce2 said:

So who is the George Lucas & spouse related company that has shown interest in buying the Sox?  Maybe they'll bring in Tim Allen in to manage the team and we can all get to play the aliens in Galaxy Quest.
And then there is Crash Davis -he's been in the wings for awhile.

I would take Susan Sarandon/Annie and Nuke Laloosh at this point.