Chicago vs Boston Game 3

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

neither of the two hits were crushed, we need some innings so I don’t hate leaving him in-

I actually agree. He’s not getting crushed, it’s early May and the bullpen has been used a ton with not a lot of days off. We treat these starters like they are babies, he’s at 91 pitches not 120

• Like 1

Just now, Tony said:

I actually agree. He’s not getting crushed, it’s early May and the bullpen has been used a ton with not a lot of days off. We treat these starters like they are babies, he’s at 91 pitches not 120

It's not about that, it's that Keuchel gets crushed the 3rd time through the order. 

Just now, Tony said:

Yeah.  I was listening on the radio.  If they were tough luck hits, I get it.  That should be his last inning.  If this is the Keuchel we see more often, Sox have a really good problem on their hands.  I would consider doing a six man rotation.