5/28 - Cubs @ Sox

Heads22

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

That would be awesome. I'm surprised Hinrich isn't a bulls assistant or at least part of the bulls org. 

Hinrich should get a tryout for 2B. He'd hit at least as well as Harrison.

• Thanks 2

I'm not even really upset and I'm just sad and let down. We waited so long and it appears half the guys we were banking on sorta just suck or are not the version we were banking on. Hate to go all Jack here but it's really sad how few real assets remain in the system. It's once again a stars and scrubs team and the stars are hurt way too often.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Frank?

I unfortunately agree. Letting these dipshits blow this up and try again would be both unsurprising knowing what we know about Reinsdorf but also completely unacceptable

That's the name of the White Sox hitting coach

I was told Rick Hahn is an elite GM.

I was told La Russa would have the team ready to play and would never be out managed.

I was told Grandal is an elite 120 game per season catcher.

I was told Mazara, Eaton and Pollock were the answers in Right Field.

I was told Nick Madrigal, Cesar Hernandez and Josh Harrison were the answers at Second Base.

I was told it was genius to rush an extension with Lance Lynn, and a acquire Craig “Our Best Idea” Kimbrel last July after heavy usage the first four months.

I was told a lot of things.

• Like 2

One of the worst losses of the year considering the big crowd, anemic bats, bad coaching at 3B, bad managing in terms of Harrison in the lineup and leaving Cueto in.

Sox don't care. No sense of urgency. They figure they'll beat Minnie like a drum in head to head contests the rest of the season.

Sox got a day off yesterday. Gee the rest really helped.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

One of the worst losses of the year considering the big crowd, anemic bats, bad coaching at 3B, bad managing in terms of Harrison in the lineup and leaving Cueto in.

Sox don't care. No sense of urgency. They figure they'll beat Minnie like a drum in head to head contests the rest of the season.

Sox got a day off yesterday. Gee the rest really helped.

Well that 0-3 start isn't encouraging.

And we know how many times they've run down the Twins when we were trailing them...basically just 2005 and 2008.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I was told Rick Hahn is an elite GM.

I was told La Russa would have the team ready to play and would never be out managed.

I was told Grandal is an elite 120 game per season catcher.

I was told Mazara, Eaton and Pollock were the answers in Right Field.

I was told Nick Madrigal, Cesar Hernandez and Josh Harrison were the answers at Second Base.

I was told it was genius to rush an extension with Lance Lynn, and a acquire Craig “Our Best Idea” Kimbrel last July after heavy usage the first four months.

I was told a lot of things.

I was told they built a great young championship core.

I was told this was their window to win multiple championships.

I didn't buy the hype then and I don't now.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GradMc said:

TLR was routinely booed at the end of his first tenure.

We gave up our 3rd base side weekend tickets after 1985. Couldn’t stand Tony and booed his ass every time he returned to the dugout.

Besides David Wells drunk puking on the mound against the Cubs, Tony is the only uniformed White Sox player or personnel I ever booed in nearly a half century.

• Like 1