AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX PACKED LUNCH WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Check my post history, compared Vaughn to konerko a year ago.  Also, my friend Bruce and I created the “Paulie” chant.  It was before the year the Marlins and Expos played on the south side due to a hurricane and we ended up on Sportscenter.  I rocked the expos gear and Bruce the Marlins #Ivan

Edited by JPR
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Harrison had quietly been raking (129 wRC+) in June entering tonight. It's nice to see him coming around with the bat, because his defense really is excellent.

So now who is gone when Moncada returns? We know they won't get rid of Leury. So is it Mendick?

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

So now who is gone when Moncada returns? We know they won't get rid of Leury. So is it Mendick?

I feel like this question has been asked a dozen times over the last 2 years about various players returning from injury. The answer is almost always someone else will get hurt. If they don't, Mendick being the guy left with options probably answers the question.

edit - actually it would probably just be Haseley, right? Turn Leury into OF only for the time being.

Edited by maxjusttyped
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

Harrison had quietly been raking (129 wRC+) in June entering tonight. It's nice to see him coming around with the bat, because his defense really is excellent.

Not playing as much has probably helped him. Only about 39 PA in June but .845 OPS, .314. BA. 142 wRC+

Edited to update including last nights game.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

5 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I feel like this question has been asked a dozen times over the last 2 years about various players returning from injury. The answer is almost always someone else will get hurt. If they don't, Mendick being the guy left with options probably answers the question.

edit - actually it would probably just be Haseley, right? Turn Leury into OF only for the time being.

You're probably right with Haseley.  Although with the LH, it still maybe Mendick.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Leury is now easily the least valuable guy on the team with that -.9 fWAR but he's not going anywhere.

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

Is Andrew Vaughn related to Mo Vaughn?

He's about the right age to be his son. 

Great question.  Vaughn is a better pure hitter when Mo had that Mo Mo Thugs power without stones included.  I’d lock Vaughn up to a 10 year $213 million deal right now! 

• Fire 1