7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

I've made my decision, I'm done after this year with my 20-game ticket package that I've had since year one of the rebuild.  Enough is enough, get this clown out of town where he can't harm our team anymore than he's already done.  Ricky Renteria must be enjoying this which gives me satisfaction because he was hosed by both Chicago baseball teams.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Cueto must be thinking... 2 DH's playing the corner outfield positions....what did I do to deserve this?

He should be rethinking his life choices

6 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Josh leading off....oh boy here we go with TLR's brain cramps

Josh has been hitting better, but he's not a lead-off hitter. And Garcia is not a shortstop. I just don't get why Anderson isn't playing unless he has some injury we don't know about.

1 minute ago, Highland said:

Josh has been hitting better, but he's not a lead-off hitter. And Garcia is not a shortstop. I just don't get why Anderson isn't playing unless he has some injury we don't know about.

Could be injured as he did get ph for

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Anderson has to be injured. 

No, they have been doing this with him because they don’t want to reaggravate his groin(not that way, the other way)

11 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Cueto must be thinking... 2 DH's playing the corner outfield positions....what did I do to deserve this?

Thats on the roster construction. Grandal and Sheets needed to be in this first game. And Abreu will of course play both. 

Hahahahaha who would have guessed this would ever be a lineup in our “contention” years…… what an embarrassment of an organization from the top down. TLR punted game 1 already. We are staring down a 4 game sweep boys. Buckle up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Thats on the roster construction. Grandal and Sheets needed to be in this first game. And Abreu will of course play both. 

no it's also on the manager.  If you were planning on resting Anderson today you shouldn't of had Grandal catching last night.  Put Grandal at catcher, Sheets at DH, and Pollock in LF, Vaughn in RF. 

3 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I just can't pay good money to watch a shit show night after night.

I'll say it again, I don't even want to pay attention. 

Unlike most seasons I can't tell you who we play next. I haven't looked at the schedule in months. I'm as checked out and unresponsive as our manager. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

Unlike most seasons I can't tell you who we play next. I haven't looked at the schedule in months. I'm as checked out and unresponsive as our manager. 

I'm almost there too Tex, last night I didn't check the score until 8:45 and it wasn't because it was on Apple TV I just didn't want to watch for fear of it turning into another loss.

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Only a couple more weeks till football starts then zero attention is needed to be put on this team 

4 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

no it's also on the manager.  If you were planning on resting Anderson today you shouldn't of had Grandal catching last night.  Put Grandal at catcher, Sheets at DH, and Pollock in LF, Vaughn in RF. 

Or bring up an actual outfielder (I don't care if he can't hit) to play the outfield or trade both Sheets and Eloy for a left handed defensive RF that can hit.