7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

1 hour ago, Polar Bear said:

Wtf is this.   We are punting a double header the 2nd game after the all star break, with 2 days off next week 

no-fuck-you.gif

If you expect a sense of urgency for a series against a team ahead of them in the standings when it’s only late July, that’s your own fault. 

1 hour ago, whitesoxwin said:

Lol,  I hear ya!!!!

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Damn man, one game into second half and people have started giving up their ticket plans 😂

LOL< have you paid for a ticket plan?  If not then you really shouldn't comment on how other people spend their money.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
insert quote

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

LOL< have you paid for a ticket plan?  If not then you really shouldn't comment on how other people spend their money.

Man nobody is telling you how to spend your money, you can bail if you want no skin off my back

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Damn man, one game into second half and people have started giving up their ticket plans 😂

This team is so dead. I wish it was an overreaction but it’s been 94 games of the same shit. 

We’re no longer overreacting, these guys are just mediocre and it’s so sad because they should have been contenders. 

1 minute ago, T R U said:

This team is so dead. I wish it was an overreaction but it’s been 94 games of the same shit. 

We’re no longer overreacting, these guys are just mediocre and it’s so sad because they should have been contenders. 

It’s what happens when you have a rotting corpse as your manager

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

Hahn and Tony couldn’t be worse at their jobs 

• Thanks 1