7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

My mother in laws 90th birthday party is today. I will be spending four hours with approximately 75 octogenarians and I feel sorry for y'all who will watch this shitfest. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Rest rest rest….I did not realize the All Star Break was that taxing on the players

I think since this old cuck gets sleepy filling out the lineup card that he thinks these 20-30 year old athletes are just as tired. 

8 minutes ago, Highland said:

With a lousy division and a diluted playoff system, the Sox are a contender of sorts. World Series contender? No, they are not that.

A contender at a first round exit maybe, this division blows, I don’t want to be the tallest person at a midget competition. I’m tired of settling for mediocrity, RH the snake oil salesman said this is our World Series window. 

Edited by ShoeLessRob

3 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

White Sox baseball:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863vp287cb5mi9zy597l

It's Never Sunny in Bridgeport.

1 hour ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I know we're all frustrated in this team and I don't see this happening but something to give us some hope is this....Last season, Atlanta’s very first day above .500 was…August 6!

Hahn, Tony and Eloy for Alex Anthopoulos, sign Bruce Bochy to finish the season.

I'm game, too bad it's a hard pass for Atlanta.

49 minutes ago, Texsox said:

My mother in laws 90th birthday party is today. I will be spending four hours with approximately 75 octogenarians and I feel sorry for y'all who will watch this shitfest. 

Can I come with? I don't want to watch the game

• Haha 2