7/27 Sox @ Rockies 2:10 CST

Vote4Pedro

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

I’ve never seen a collection of players all ruin their value in one single year. It’s actually impressive. 

Look at the bright side, Giolito is gonna cost less in arbitration next year. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Have the Sox heard about the thin air in Colorado, maybe they should try to lift the ball a little instead of pounding the ball in the ground

Fun fact, the ball humidor in Colorado is set higher than at all the other parks per MLB rules. 

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If you don't care about past successes, then it's beyond time to declare this a lost season. 

I threw in the towel 2 months ago. This collection of players doesn’t have it. I’m just here for the Tom foolery now. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I threw in the towel 2 months ago. This collection of players doesn’t have it. I’m just here for the Tom foolery now. 

I threw in the towel during the abbreviated spring training and predicted third place. But I'll admit I thought they would have had a little fight in them. I've seen bar team softball players care more. 

2 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Is that who Hahn is after?  Is he a lefty??

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Go Brewers?

Wouldn't it be fun for the Twins and Guardians to collapse while the .500 White Sox make the playoffs?  

No, it didn't think so either.