9/10 Sox @ Athletics 3:07 CT

Vote4Pedro

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Funny thing is they probably think fans will be excited 

That TLR comes back? No way. I think even the casual fan that just watches the broadcast can hear enough from Stone and Jason that they realize this team is playing different from the .500 ball they’ve been playing for 160+ games 

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

No reason to think he won’t be back. The FO seems to have no connection to the fan base, let alone correct baseball decisions. 

This week's Sox broadcast included.  I have to listen to the other team.  Reinsdorf finds new ways to use former players to ruin something.

Edited by kitekrazy

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

That TLR comes back? No way. I think even the casual fan that just watches the broadcast can hear enough from Stone and Jason that they realize this team is playing different from the .500 ball they’ve been playing for 160+ games 

I mean Jerry probably thinks he will be the finishing piece.

8 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

This week's Sox broadcast included.  I have to listen to the other team.  Reinsdorf finds new ways to use former players to ruin something.

I don't mind the As broadcast at all to be honest, but I'm not a fan of the Sox booth so I usually listen to the alt feed. I like the Toronto booth also

• Hawk 1

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It certainly feels like TA is nearing prima donna territory. 

Yes this is when you start to believe you are as important as all the attention you get. You lose focus, don't work as hard on your craft, you treat people worse and neglect the things and people who got you to that point.

• Like 1