4/10- Sox at Twins, 1:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

This team is beyond bad right now.  They’re going to be out of it by April if they don’t start playing better.

Yes they aren’t playing well but come on, they aren’t going to be out of it in April. You think they’re going to go 4-20? Even 8-16 won’t be out of it yet. 

Edited by Greg Hibbard
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

Yes they aren’t playing well but come on, they aren’t. You think they’re going to go 4-20? Even 8-16 won’t be out of it yet. 

With their super hard schedule coming up and the injuries creeping, they could easily be 7-8 games out by the end of the first month.

• Like 1

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

Yes they aren’t playing well but come on, they aren’t. You think they’re going to go 4-20? Even 8-16 won’t be out of it yet. 

It depends what the Twins and Guardians are, if were 8 or so behind that's going to be tough to overcome with a tougher schedule. Doable, but not playing like this.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

But but but he played three games in a row.  That’s what drive me nuts, if he was hurt, then sit your ass down.  If not, don’t use it as an excuse to be awful.

You don’t think an injury can be reaggravated or what?

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

This team is beyond bad right now.  They’re going to be out of it by April if they don’t start playing better.

Man, its the 11th game of the season.  Relax on the hot takes, 

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

You don’t think an injury can be reaggravated or what?

No, what I’m saying is he appeared injured while trying to play in Pitt.  Rather just sit guys and get them right instead of having their play suffer and for them not to heal.  Same crap we saw last year way too much.  Heck, I was proud they put Eloy on the IL, even if he said he’d be ok in a few days.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

No, what I’m saying is he appeared injured while trying to play in Pitt.  Rather just sit guys and get them right instead of having their play suffer and for them not to heal.  Same crap we saw last year way too much.  Heck, I was proud they put Eloy on the IL, even if he said he’d be ok in a few days.

Ah, I follow now. And agree.