White Sox at Rays, 4/22/23, 3:05 pm, Fox TV.

Balta1701

I wonder how many more seats the Rays could have sold today but they made a decision to not sell seats in the upper deck a few seasons ago. The official capacity of the Trop is now 25,000 and some change as the Rays thought that only selling seats in the lower level and club level would make the Trop a more intimate setting.

16 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Can someone remind me why benentendi was give 4 years and 75 mil and many of you rejoiced. 

What does he do other than bat lefty?

He’s an average player at best in just about every way possible yet the Sox threw their biggest contract ever at him. Hahn can’t help himself

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

That's my catcher 🙂

Maybe there is some optimism for a minute on Soxtalk before the negativity fills up the thread like a fart in a stuffy room.

Edited by The Beast
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Maybe there is some optimism for a minute on Soxtalk before the negativity fills up the thread like a fart in a stuffy room.

Because everyone knows Cease's pitch count and the brief but ignominious history of this particular bullpen collection. 

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Those off-season hype pieces were fun, though

Remillard too... Popeye, Ramos, Romy's impressive athleticism, etc.   They drew the line at Yoghurt Sanchez. 

Needed Mendick back lol. 

Edited by caulfield12