5/13- Astros at Sox, 6:15, Fox

flavum

Well, if the White Sox just went 7-8 instead in the 15 games they have blown leads and gone on to lose... their record would now be 20-20. 

Still mired in mediocrity, but just 1 game behind the Twins.

Luis Robert bomb hit at 109.5 mph EV.  427 feet, 27 degree launch angle. 

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

We're winning 1-0. But i want to talk about something else. We should start a post arguing 

about the worst at bat every game. So far tonite I'd say it's a tie between TA's 1st inning self 

admiration, and Hanser's wiff with men at 1st and 3rd. Feel free to discuss. What a team of

losers.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, if the White Sox just went 7-8 instead in the 15 games they have blown leads and gone on to lose... their record would now be 20-20. 

Still mired in mediocrity, but just 1 game behind the Twins.

Luis Robert bomb hit at 109.5 mph EV. 

I heard Jason say that too. You would have expected better with our vaunted bullpen 

1 minute ago, zisk said:

We're winning 1-0. But i want to talk about something else. We should start a post arguing 

about the worst at bat every game. So far tonite I'd say it's a tie between TA's 1st inning self 

admiration, and Hanser's wiff with men at 1st and 3rd. Feel free to discuss. What a team of

losers.

Vaughn DP... and speed of an interior DL to first base. 

Moncada almost getting thrown out after not hustling, with a good throw it's very close at second. 

2 minutes ago, MikeKreevich said:

With two outs, why didn't Anderson score on the double.  Not running hard.

He should have scored.  Eight hits in 5 innings and only one run, may come back to bite us.  Have left too many runs on the table.

• Capn12 unpinned this topic