5/18: White Sox vs Guardians - 1:10 PM Start

kwill

Just now, kwill said:

Once Hendriks comes back and with Crochet back. The additions of Santos and Middleton- the Sox may have something in the bullpen. 

Someone's going to be left out though. Hendriks, Crochet, Kelly, Graveman, Santos, Middleton, Reylo, Bummer, and Lambo makes 9.

5 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Someone's going to be left out though. Hendriks, Crochet, Kelly, Graveman, Santos, Middleton, Reylo, Bummer, and Lambo makes 9.

Reylo should be traded...FA at the end of the year anyway and they will never offer a QO in a million years. 

Zavala magic from 2022 gone.  All the way down to .156. 

CLE now 7-20 when scoring three runs or less. 

Edited by caulfield12

14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

TA collided a couple of times with Gimenez that inning and seemed to be frustrated... rocketed a missile throw off one of the suite windows as the inning ended. 

Everyone was ducking.

That’s further than he’s hit a ball in weeks!

No killer instinct from this team. A sweep would have been a nice little boost. Grifol gives me zero confidence. I would like to think they would come out with some fire this weekend after being embarrassed by the Royals last week but I really do not expect them to do so.

Edited by wegner
last week, not weekend
  • Like 1

Bibee and Logan D. Allen, two rookies, keeping CLE in the Central race... and another journeyman Battenfield from Houston/TB at least eating innings while they wait for reinforcements. 

Who would those two minor league starters be for the Sox AFTER the now injured Martin? 

Scholtens and ????? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Seby sucks. I mean no Fucking plan just Fucking whale at everything. Oh have a game tim

I do not disagree and the joke is he got the only RBI today. Pathetic offensive effort today.

Edited by wegner
clarifying I was talking about Zavala & TA is pissing me off