5/18: White Sox vs Guardians - 1:10 PM Start

kwill

2 minutes ago, CBJ03 said:

7-9 killed them today. No reason that Alberto, Zavala, and Marisnick should all be in the same game at the same time. 

Alberto at least hitting well recently. 

Zavala has been merely another Colas Romy Sosa Andrus at the bottom...rally killer. 

The Sox have scored three runs or less in 25 of the 45 games played. 55% of all games.

That's what happens when you have a few automatic outs in the lineup to go along with a bunch of undisciplined free swingers.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, soxrwhite said:

Errors and bad base running. It doesn't seem to matter  who the players are or who is running the show. This seems to be an eternal White Sox trademark.

It's called fundamentals...an unknown word to this organization, and like with the front office there is no accountability for being "baseball-stupid."

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Highland said:

How many times this year have the White Sox had scoring opportunities like in the second and came up with nothing?

It’s hard to win games with not scoring with the bases loaded and no outs, not taking walks and awful defense as shown by TA today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

The Sox have scored three runs or less in 25 of the 45 games played. 55% of all games.

That's what happens when you have a few automatic outs in the lineup to go along with a bunch of undisciplined free swingers.

Our 7-9 hitters have been brutal this season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Reylo should be traded...FA at the end of the year anyway and they will never offer a QO in a million years. 

Zavala magic from 2022 gone.  All the way down to .156. 

CLE now 7-20 when scoring three runs or less. 

Sounds like the Ohio version of the Sox.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wegner said:

No killer instinct from this team. A sweep would have been a nice little boost. Grifol gives me zero confidence. I would like to think they would come out with some fire this weekend after being embarrassed by the Royals last weekend but I really do not expect them to do so.

Grifol looks like low energy.  Not what we need with this bunch. IMO.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hankchifan said:

No homers generally mean a loss for the Sox.

Very true 

We are back to the old dilemma of the bottom 4 in the lineup having no power, and our leadoff hitter also has lost his power.

• Like 2

Those first two wins of the series (with homers) were making me think Sox were gonna go on a binge at least at home. They were awful today; as dull a game as they've had all season. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Those first two wins of the series (with homers) were making me think Sox were gonna go on a binge at least at home. They were awful today; as dull a game as they've had all season. 

Yep those 2 wins sucked me in again, then today happened. They really need a sweep of the Royals.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, JoshPR said:

Seby sucks. I mean no Fucking plan just Fucking whale at everything. Oh have a game tim

Seby not only sucks, but it gets me even more irritated every time I think of the brilliant Rick Hahn trade giving away Reese McGuire for our recently departed DFA Jake Diekman.