7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 1, 4:10

flavum

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Bought a ticket a while back for Italian night to get the Sox hat with it. Family obligations meant I couldn't go. Got a reprieve with the double header...I called this morning and was told I could get cap during game 1.....nope....maybe can get it after 5:40....talked to customer service no help at all. If they don't let me get it at 5:40 I'm really gonna be pissed.

You know what it is? I'll tell you what it is.

5b6.png

29 minutes ago, almagest said:

Great ab by Benintendi - had some pitches to hit and didn't but also had a 10 pitch at-bat and worked a walk. Wish more of these idiots could do that when they foul off hittable pitches.

But Pedro forgot about the running game in the first inning. 

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Bought a ticket a while back for Italian night to get the Sox hat with it. Family obligations meant I couldn't go. Got a reprieve with the double header...I called this morning and was told I could get cap during game 1.....nope....maybe can get it after 5:40....talked to customer service no help at all. If they don't let me get it at 5:40 I'm really gonna be pissed.

i'm heading in later if i get one i'll message you and can mail it

1 minute ago, bmags said:

i'm heading in later if i get one i'll message you and can mail it

That's awesome of you but that's fine, I'll stick around and hoof it as soon as I can.

One funny thing is the rep this morning said "you get 2 games for the price of 1" With this squad they should pay me to sit through this offense.