7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 2, 8:00

flavum

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

I'm not watching this game but so on brand Merrifield has half his homeruns this season in this game.  Not like Sox have ever seen him before.

The options the moron Hahn fills the roster with is something to behold. 

Grifols strategy game 1 use all the bullpen arms in a game they had no chance of winning.  He thought his bullpen could outpitch Toronto and that's a dumb approach.  Now we get Brian Shaw again.

So many losers and inept players especially Mr Change the Game.

The fact no one will lose their job in the next few weeks just sucks.  Awful team, awful future

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

The fact no one will lose their job in the next few weeks just sucks.  Awful team, awful future

Exactly.  I stated earlier it's like being a fan of the Clippers or Sacramento Kings when they were God awful.

Literally nothing to look forward too until Reinsdorf drops dead.  Sadly it's Bill Wirtz 2.0. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Anderson is just useless

They cannot succeed unless he goes back to form. That power needs to come back and the production needs to be back. My theory is that it is a health issue.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

They cannot succeed unless he goes back to form. That power needs to come back and the production needs to be back. My theory is that it is a health issue.

Than IL him. If they want to trade him, they have completely tanked his value. He is a detriment to this team with his play, offensively and defensively.

Just now, wegner said:

Than IL him. If they want to trade him, they have completely tanked his value. He is a detriment to this team with his play, offensively and defensively.

Any reason why they are playing him instead of ILing him?

• Thanks 1