Guardians at Sox Game 3 Sat 610 pm

caulfield12

2 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Baseball should really get rid of divisions.  Zero point to them in this day and age and it’s pathetic that a trash team like the Twins or Guardians are going to make the playoffs.  

This ^, though have four divisions and playoff teams.

2023 Playoffs: AL East Baltimore vs. AL West Texas & NL East Atlanta vs. NL West Los Angeles

AL East: Baltimore, Tampa Bay, Tononto, Boston, New York, Cleveland, Detroit, Nashville.

AL West: Texas, Houston, Seattle, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Chicago, Kansas City, Oakland.

NL East:  Atlanta, Philadelphia, Miami, Cincinnati, New York, Pittsburgh, Washington, Montreal.

NL West: Los Angeles, Milwaukee, San Francisco, Arizona, Chicago, San Diego, Saint Louis, Colorado.

17 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Baseball should really get rid of divisions.  Zero point to them in this day and age and it’s pathetic that a trash team like the Twins or Guardians are going to make the playoffs.  

But you have to admit the Yankees at 5 games over .500 and in last place is damn funny.....but I hate the Yankees so there is that.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yacht Rock and White Sox Baseball, can't beat it,

I'll be there for Yacht Rock night....I hope this team from the last 2 nights is still playing then.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ever since his wife fixed him he's been bombs away and taking strolls.

Your wife can help, or hurt you.....no I don't mean anyone in particular....maybe

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wegner said:

But you have to admit the Yankees at 5 games over .500 and in last place is damn funny.....but I hate the Yankees so there is that.

I gotta agree. 

I think there is a lot to be said for a 16 team premier league and expansion for a 16 team loser league. Twelve teams go into the playoffs bottom four swap with the four best from the worst. 

8 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

If someone can install some fucking discipline in AV at the plate. The man will rake

#notgivingupyet

Trademark that. You'll be using it for years with this organization. 

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

I gotta agree. 

I think there is a lot to be said for a 16 team premier league and expansion for a 16 team loser league. Twelve teams go into the playoffs bottom four swap with the four best from the worst. 

I kinda love that, Tex

• Thanks 1