8/1 Games

BamaDoc

13 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

Barons’ rotation is suddenly very fun

Eder, Nastrini, Bush, Mena, Cannon, Thompson.  

The hypothetical org rotation chart next year can actually be...fun and have depth.

To build off of @Chicago White Sox's outline - adding in the new acquisitions

AAA:

1. Crochet*
  2. Nastrini
  3. Eder*
  4. Martin
  5. Bush*
  6. Burke
  7. Thompson

AA:

1. Mena
  2. Cannon
  3. Pallette
  4. Kelley
  5. Simas
  6. Adams
  7. Murphy

High A:

1. Schultz*
  2. Taylor
  3. McDougal
  4. Schweitzer*
  5. Carela
  6. Vera

Low A:

1. Keener
  2. Gordan*
  3. LaCombe
  4. Oppor*
  5. Arias*

I moved some guys around, and this is obviously more of a depth chart than rotation chart, but the fact that there is depth  considering so many guys need to build innings (Crochet, Vera, Rogers, Schultz, Pallette, etc.), Kelley has his weird thing, and Chicago's rotation will be Dylan Cease and the Wailing Sirens — is very nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quin said:

The hypothetical org rotation chart next year can actually be...fun and have depth.

To build off of @Chicago White Sox's outline - adding in the new acquisitions

AAA:

1. Crochet*
  2. Nastrini
  3. Eder*
  4. Martin
  5. Bush*
  6. Burke
  7. Thompson

AA:

1. Mena
  2. Cannon
  3. Pallette
  4. Kelley
  5. Simas
  6. Adams
  7. Murphy

High A:

1. Schultz*
  2. Taylor
  3. McDougal
  4. Schweitzer*
  5. Carela
  6. Vera

Low A:

1. Keener
  2. Gordan*
  3. LaCombe
  4. Oppor*
  5. Arias*

I moved some guys around, and this is obviously more of a depth chart than rotation chart, but the fact that there is depth  considering so many guys need to build innings (Crochet, Vera, Rogers, Schultz, Pallette, etc.), Kelley has his weird thing, and Chicago's rotation will be Dylan Cease and the Wailing Sirens — is very nice.

Dylan Cease and the Wailing Sirens....that sounds like a Flock of Seagulls cover band

Will be interesting if they let Crochet try to start now that they've added all this depth.  I think they'll want to move Eder fast. He turns 25 in October. I will be shocked if he's not in the rotation by midseason. Nastrini is much more of a wildcard because of control lapses.  In some way, I hope they rush them both to the majors. Less time for our minor league development staff to screw them up.

7 hours ago, Timmy U said:

Will be interesting if they let Crochet try to start now that they've added all this depth.  I think they'll want to move Eder fast. He turns 25 in October. I will be shocked if he's not in the rotation by midseason. Nastrini is much more of a wildcard because of control lapses.  In some way, I hope they rush them both to the majors. Less time for our minor league development staff to screw them up.

Crotchet shut down for another month.

On 8/1/2023 at 9:27 AM, BamaDoc said:

Is there a way to find the DSL and ACL games on the MiLB app? I see how you found it online but I can't find it in the app?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, ptatc said:

Is there a way to find the DSL and ACL games on the MiLB app? I see how you found it online but I can't find it in the app?

Thanks!

Don't use the app unless watching game on iPad.  Sorry not more help.  I think one of the links only began carrying those two leagues in the last year or so.

35 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

Don't use the app unless watching game on iPad.  Sorry not more help.  I think one of the links only began carrying those two leagues in the last year or so.

Ok. thanks. The app is just easier at work. :)