Boob

Kyyle23

I never want Cleveland to win the division.  I don’t like them.  I know others on this board feel that way about Minny, fair enough. If Detroit is ever good again in my lifetime, I can see their fans getting super obnoxious, but my number 1 Sox rival is the Guards.

5 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

I never want Cleveland to win the division.  I don’t like them.  I know others on this board feel that way about Minny, fair enough. If Detroit is ever good again in my lifetime, I can see their fans getting super obnoxious, but my number 1 Sox rival is the Guards.

Minnesota and Cleveland have the same rival feeling for me, I don’t like either of them but f*** Bob for calling his shot again

I don't really care at this point but I am rooting for everyone in the division to be under .500 because that is kinda hilarious. It also makes Hahn & Co look alot worse when they finish more than 10 games back to an under .500 divisional champ.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I don't really care at this point but I am rooting for everyone in the division to be under .500 because that is kinda hilarious. It also makes Hahn & Co look alot worse when they finish more than 10 games back to an under .500 divisional champ.

If it isn’t the Sox winning the division I couldn’t care less who wins it.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, wegner said:

X2

Even better, the icing on the cake would be Boston and New York at seven or eight games over .500 missing the playoffs. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:

I hate Minnesota with a passion and it's not even close to other division rivals. In late September 2008, I went to the Metrodome and saw the White Sox blow a 6-0 lead only to lose in extra innings. Myself decked out in White Sox gear, I had fans spitting on me, knocking my hat off, shoving me, etc. They thought they won the division with just 1 series to go against Kansas City. Obviously that didn't happen because the White Sox won Game 163. But long story short, the Minnesota Twins are my most hated franchise in all of sports.

• Thanks 1

In fairness I've seen Sox fans give that same treatment to visiting fans. But I'd be pissed also. You are a brave guy to go in there decked out. 

I think the Minny rivalry is bigger because we seem more similar to Minny than Cleveland. Plus the football rivalry as well. 

9 minutes ago, Texsox said:

In fairness I've seen Sox fans give that same treatment to visiting fans. But I'd be pissed also. You are a brave guy to go in there decked out. 

I think the Minny rivalry is bigger because we seem more similar to Minny than Cleveland. Plus the football rivalry as well. 

I remember being in the upper deck for the Paniagua game with my nephew. Late in the game we hear this Twins fan behind us talking to another guy he saw was wearing a Twinkies cap. The 1st guy said he was leaving early because he didn't feel safe....my nephew and I looked at each other puzzled because noone had said boo to the guy all game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wegner said:

I remember being in the upper deck for the Paniagua game with my nephew. Late in the game we hear this Twins fan behind us talking to another guy he saw was wearing a Twinkies cap. The 1st guy said he was leaving early because he didn't feel safe....my nephew and I looked at each other puzzled because noone had said boo to the guy all game.

The few times I've been in that spot I by drinks for a couple people sitting near me. I also make it a point to applaud good baseball even if it's against us. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Texsox said:

The few times I've been in that spot I by drinks for a couple people sitting near me. I also make it a point to applaud good baseball even if it's against us. 

So if I wear a Twins cap, you'll buy me a cold beverage?

3 hours ago, wegner said:

So if I wear a Twins cap, you'll buy me a cold beverage?

If I'm in Dallas for a Sox game I'll buy a couple beers for the Ranger fans around me. In Houston I have in laws and friends who I have gone with to be the buffer. 

• Love 1