8/16 Games

BamaDoc

Local product DJ Gladney hits a 3 run no doubter to RF. Turner goes back to back with a HR to left. 6-0 Dash, plenty of run support for McCullough who comes back out for the 6th at just 53 pitches.

@South Side Hit Men I watch certain players more closely than others, but since they added MiLB games to MLB.tv, I can just flip between games whenever something interesting is happening. Glad you find it helpful! We definitely have some guys in the system now.

Edited by Autumn Dreamin
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Local product DJ Gladney hits a 3 run no doubter to RF. Turner goes back to back with a HR to left. 6-0 Dash, plenty of run support for McCullough who comes back out for the 6th at just 53 pitches.

@South Side Hit Men I watch certain players more closely than others, but since they added MiLB games to MLB.tv, I can just flip between games whenever something interesting is happening. Glad you find it helpful! We definitely have some guys in the system now.

Son of a b**** how did I not realize that the MiLB games were in the MLB TV app on my PlayStation.

Absolute game changer.

13 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Thanks for saying the games were on MLB. TV. Didn't know that. Watching now. 

• Like 1

6IP, 1ER, 6H, 1BB, 10K for Nastrini. Maybe two of those hits were solid contact? The others were just kind of unlucky bloops, including the one that scored.

Half of his Ks were in his final two innings. Held his velo pretty well at 94ish by the end, breaking stuff got a lot of whiffs late.

Cannon tomorrow, Thompson Friday, Bush Saturday, Eder Sunday.

• Thanks 1