8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease

Timmy U

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Really should have listened to me and moved Cease at the deadline when he had high value.  At this point I'm getting quite concerned that there is something more to this and next thing you know we see a DL stint.  

That first inning looked like he was tipping his pitches.  Orioles didn’t flinch at a few breaking pitches barely off the plate

9 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Really should have listened to me and moved Cease at the deadline when he had high value.  At this point I'm getting quite concerned that there is something more to this and next thing you know we see a DL stint.  

I actually hope it is that he is injured, because the alternative is that he just sucks.

• Haha 1

Sosa with a high flying wRC+ since his callup. But would like to see him improve his walk rate from 0% to like above zero.

Colas, smaller progress. But up to 67wRC+ from 47. 47 wRC+ I believe is called "the Leury". 67 I believe is called "The Moncada"

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

Sosa with a high flying wRC+ since his callup. But would like to see him improve his walk rate from 0% to like above zero.

Colas, smaller progress. But up to 67wRC+ from 47. 47 wRC+ I believe is called "the Leury". 67 I believe is called "The Moncada"

Colas only 1 HR behind Yoan now. And poor Gibson is just throwing junk over the middle.