9/13- Sox vs Royals, 6:40

flavum

23 minutes ago, PorkChopExpress said:

Yet another guy who will destroy the Sox yet be mediocre or less against the rest of MLB. 

Massey has 13 homers — more than one vs. our Sox. Must be a thrill for him to play the Sox in GRate Field again. There's something special about 35th and Shields or wherever the park is located now. Probably what, a 20-minute drive from Br. Rice if traffic is light.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Massey has 13 homers — more than one vs. our Sox. Must be a thrill for him to play the Sox in GRate Field again. There's something special about 35th and Shields or wherever the park is located now. Probably what, a 20-minute drive from Br. Rice if traffic is light.

I’m pretty sure half of those homers are against the Sox. Or close to it. 

2 hours ago, flavum said:

Clevinger has never taken an L vs KC

He is scum and I hope he gets an L tonight. If the Sox resign him this offseason, I will not follow a single pitch until Jerry and the persons responsible are no longer employees or owners of the Chicago White Sox.

Gave them the benefit of incompetence over proper due diligence and signing him anyway.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wegner said:

I look forward to Elvis at SS next season.

Just another acquisition that didn't work out at all. He was a failure as one of the elder White Sox. Another guy who didn't care to grasp a leadership role either.

1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

He is scum and I hope he gets an L tonight. If the Sox resign him this offseason, I will not follow a single pitch until Jerry and the persons responsible are no longer employees or owners of the Chicago White Sox.

Gave them the benefit of incompetence over proper due diligence and signing him anyway.

He's pitched well, I'd have no issues if he and the Sox came to an agreement this season but more than likely that's not happening since he said today to the Sun-Times he'd like to play for a contender.