3/9 Sox @ Padres

32 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Sox webcast, if you'd rather hear familiar voiceshttps://www.mlb.com/whitesox/video/cws-sd-spring-training-webcast-92229

Thanks! TV/webcast when available mute plus the radio broadcast is how I've enjoyed White Sox baseball at home. 1975-1981 and 1988-1990 were the exceptions.

I also like delay, so I can do other things during the game, and watch the play if anything is worth viewing until post game highlights are available.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

2 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Soroka looks good. 5K through 3IP, the only solid contact was the Machado double (which is maybe caught if not for the AZ sun?)

That's great news. Thanks for the update. 2nd or 3rd start some of these guys should be moving away from "working on things" and trying to make some good pitches once and awhile.

• Fire 1

Tough to follow a team where, in spring training, they take out the regulars and you're treated to at bats from Pillar, Mendick, Ortega. Thank goodness they've also got real prospects like Moustakas, Remillard and Chuckie Robinson.  Bleah.

• TLR 2

9 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It's Pedro's world, we just live in it.

Bunting in the #2 spot in this day and age in baseball... Grifol is truly an idiot and should be gone. And Getz should go with him because he's allowing him to manage this team.

• Thanks 1