GT 3/30: DET @ SOX, 1:10 pm CDT, NBCSC

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

and if he threw it home and the runner was safe DJ would have said he was too aggressive and he had an out at 3rd if he would have taken it.  Sounds like DJ is in a mood.  He should start posting here.  

DJ has been the lone announcer (including those clowns in the TV studio) giving accurate assessments about what is going on the past several years. I'll take his assessment over anyone, paid or armchair here.

PS - Please don't report him to Brooks, though I'm sure one of his 128 minions are scouring the message boards for any negative or neutral White Sox news.

Jason would have asked Steve if Fletcher’s throw to 3rd rather than home made sense there. Just an example of something we’re missing out on. Jury is out on whether Schiffren has any sort of baseball IQ. One would imagine he has to but I don’t see it.

• Like 1

Just now, Scott Merkin Fan said:

Jason would have asked Steve if Fletcher’s throw to 3rd rather than home made sense there. Just an example of something we’re missing out on. Jury is out on whether Schiffren has any sort of baseball IQ. One would imagine he has to but I don’t see it.

If you’re watching the game you’ve probably got an idea about how baseball works. I don’t need to hear some goober asking about how cutoffs work. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

I dunno, but there are a few posters here that think this team is going to win 80+ games or win the division. 

We drink and mess up polls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, T R U said:

If you’re watching the game you’ve probably got an idea about how baseball works. I don’t need to hear some goober asking about how cutoffs work. 

Hard to tell on TV if Fletcher had any shot at the runner at home. This wasn’t a cutoff situation.

1 minute ago, Scott Merkin Fan said:

Hard to tell on TV if Fletcher had any shot at the runner at home. This wasn’t a cutoff situation.

I was just making a general comment about some of the questions our old announcer used to make. 

• Quin locked this topic