Poll: longest losing streak this season

How many games will be the longest losing streak this season?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will be the longest losing streak this season?

• 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16
    • 17+

Said it before, White Sox will approach and possibly break the record for worst winning % in modern history. 

The '62 Mets played 161 games and won just 40 for a .250 win%

The 2003 Tigers won just 43 of 162 games for a .265 win%. 

Sox can beat both!  So proud!  Thanks JR, Kenny, Rick, & Chris!

If Sox win just 21 games, they would break the 1899 Cleveland Spiders all time record worst win% of .130

Btw, JR's champion % is .023 (1/43).  If that were a BA, he'd be sent down.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Paper Bag 1

I'm pretty concerned honestly that we are about to head into a 20 year streak of obsolescence like the 90s/2000s Royals. This just seems so far off from building back up, and zero confidence that this group can consistently make the right decision. Mena for Fletcher, the cease trade not inspiring confidence so far.

• Like 2
  • Paper Bag 1

47 minutes ago, bmags said:

I'm pretty concerned honestly that we are about to head into a 20 year streak of obsolescence like the 90s/2000s. This just seems so far off from building back up, and zero confidence that this group can consistently make the right decision. Mena for Fletcher, the cease trade not inspiring confidence so far.

Before I can say it'll be 20 years, we have to see what happens with the next ownership group. I agree that this is going to be a long seven years or so until the new stadium gets built (assuming that happens!), and then I feel like 2030 will have a wide-open outlook.

Not saying 2030+ will be great, just that we're definitely going to see different people running it, so at least we have that to look forward to.

51 minutes ago, bmags said:

I'm pretty concerned honestly that we are about to head into a 20 year streak of obsolescence like the 90s/2000s. This just seems so far off from building back up, and zero confidence that this group can consistently make the right decision. Mena for Fletcher, the cease trade not inspiring confidence so far.

1990-1994 and 2000-2006 were far from obsolescence. 

8 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Before I can say it'll be 20 years, we have to see what happens with the next ownership group. I agree that this is going to be a long seven years or so until the new stadium gets built (assuming that happens!), and then I feel like 2030 will have a wide-open outlook.

Not saying 2030+ will be great, just that we're definitely going to see different people running it, so at least we have that to look forward to.

Hope so. He just seems like he'll survive another 15 years to spite us.