4/17/24 - KC @ CWS, Game 1, 2:10 PM Eastern

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

The only thing I can think if is that LaRussa is the one making these calls.  Could Getz really be this stupid? 

Getz didn't hire Grifol....well maybe he did.  Who knows.

Vaughn and Benintendi are literally zero tool players and potentially negative tool players 

Getz kept Grifol around.  I’ve seen nothing to suggest he has any clue what he’s doing.  He has a simply awful offseason signing terrible players.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Getz kept Grifol around.  I’ve seen nothing to suggest he has any clue what he’s doing.  He has a simply awful offseason signing terrible players.

It gives me a sacrificial lamb to chop up if it comes to it.  Either that or Jerry won't let him.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

It gives me a sacrificial lamb to chop up if it comes to it.  Either that or Jerry won't let him.

While ruining his reputation as the GM of the worst team in baseball history?

Back to the trashy play by our CF in the second inning. The ball was hit right at him, and he was so surprised that he jumped and fell over.

Official Scorer should have ruled it an error.  E-7.

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

How do the 27 people that DID go to this game as punishment, not just boo the hell out of this organization/

I don’t get how there isn’t more of a revolt.   Grifol wouldn’t be employed by any other team.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Lol Eloy.... A 10 yr old can hit it harder

So we put Sheets a 1B/DH in the outfield and start Eloy at DH, for what?   I say put Eloy in RF and let him injure himself so I don't have to watch him beat the ball in the ground or swing at pitches outside the zone.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
sp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2