Jump to content

7/8 Sox vs Twins, time for Flexual Healing


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I’ll never understand Pedro’s bullpen usage

At any one time this year there are 1 to 2 guys in this pen who aren't a dumpster fire.  He can either try to use them as the bridge or closer, not hasn't seemed like ever enough for both.  Far be it from to to defend Pedro, but this pen is the personification of this season for the sox.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vaughn at best tops out as a 770 OPS guy. He just doesn't have a lot of ways he can beat you. Not enough plate coverage, not enough raw power or batting eye to be anything more than average, at best up there.

Why are we so fucking bad at Manfred ball bro?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There isn't really a single arm in the bullpen, who is consistently getting the job done. I loathe everything about Grifol, but honestly....there is no right choice to be made once the starter is out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Vaughn at best tops out as a 770 OPS guy. He just doesn't have a lot of ways he can beat you. Not enough plate coverage, not enough raw power or batting eye to be anything more than average, at best up there.

Why are we so fucking bad at Manfred ball bro?

Instead of trying to move the runner over, he looked to be pulling everything 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Leasure wasn't ready after all it seems.

 

53 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Hey, welcome back Jordan Leasure!

And Pedro left  him in one batter too long, which did not help either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, fathom said:

Instead of trying to move the runner over, he looked to be pulling everything 

that's what I'm saying. He doesn't have the plate coverage to just run into a lot of hits so he really needs to look to pull everything. And he doesn't have enough power or LA to make pulling everything a good hitter profile.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Manfred ball really magnifies how fundamentally bad this team is at baseball. 

Ditto for the 1st through 9th innings 

  • Paper Bag 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, superchops70 said:

But of course Kopech actually pitched well and only through 10 pitches so yank his a$$ Pedro!

No issues, as he threw a decent amount yesterday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, superchops70 said:

But of course Kopech actually pitched well and only through 10 pitches so yank his a$$ Pedro!

that's the one thing I'd hammer him on. If a reliever is pitching well, just leave them in man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

There isn't really a single arm in the bullpen, who is consistently getting the job done. I loathe everything about Grifol, but honestly....there is no right choice to be made once the starter is out.

Especially if we are talking about 3-4 innings, which we are most nights.  Right now Brebbia is about the only non-long guy who isn't a dumpster fire.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...