September 20Sep 20 Caleb is hurt 😞…..no team more cursed at QB than the Bears. Edited September 20Sep 20 by Soxfest
September 20Sep 20 1 minute ago, Quin said:I would like Roush to work on catching for the next 72 hours.I would like him to not get the passes that should be going to the top two tight ends
September 20Sep 20 Just now, Dick Allen said:I think it's an Achilles.Sure looked like you could see it pop on the replay
September 20Sep 20 Damn, you could tell Caleb's injury took out the winds out of the sails of the whole team...we could never have a franchise QB I guess Edited September 20Sep 20 by MexSoxFan#1
September 20Sep 20 Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:Damn, you could tell Caleb's injury took out the winds of the whole teamSantos being dogshit also didn't help. Kick higher you clown.
September 20Sep 20 12 minutes ago, fathom said:Feels like the D. Rose ACL moment100%, thought the same
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.