October 4Oct 4 Bagent has looked calm in the pocket, but his throws have not been great overall. Edited October 4Oct 4 by Snopek
October 4Oct 4 11 minutes ago, joejoesox said:So far I like Keenum more as a backup but I doubt he can play every game being 38The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.
October 4Oct 4 9 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.Yeah, they think he's a starter. He played well over all but he lacks arm strength.
October 4Oct 4 37 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:Bagent throws some lollipops up there. Just no arm strength.He’s gonna get a receiver killed.
October 4Oct 4 1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.If he had any actual arm strength he would be. There's just no zip on his throws so he can't make any placement or timing mistakes. His pocket presence and foot work are both really good, but he just doesn't have the tools to keep a defense honest.
Monday at 05:23 PM5 days BJ already announced Bagent the starter. I guess this week they didn't want to do any veil at all. I'm curious to see if Caleb gets any reps in - would be a great sign if he at least is limited in practice this week. Or my conspiracy theorist in me says Caleb practices at some point this week and Bears all of a sudden announce him late and it puts Packers in a bind...haha, but I highly doubt it. Feels like at 3-1 they are more than willing to take a chance with their backup QB on road in Lambeau to see if they can steal a win.
Monday at 07:48 PM5 days 2 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:BJ already announced Bagent the starter. I guess this week they didn't want to do any veil at all. I'm curious to see if Caleb gets any reps in - would be a great sign if he at least is limited in practice this week. Or my conspiracy theorist in me says Caleb practices at some point this week and Bears all of a sudden announce him late and it puts Packers in a bind...haha, but I highly doubt it. Feels like at 3-1 they are more than willing to take a chance with their backup QB on road in Lambeau to see if they can steal a win.I hope not. They are getting by without him. Let him rest that hamstring so it doesn't linger the whole season. If I was a betting man, I think he comes back week 8 vs Seattle. I don't think it would make sense to bring him back week 7 against the Patriots since that's a Thursday game. Let him get extra rest for the week 8 game.
Friday at 03:39 PM1 day 27 minutes ago, SoxAce said:RIP to the original Iron Mike!The hits just keep coming for Chicago sports.Great player, good coach. All the best to his family at this difficult time.
Friday at 04:11 PM1 day Awful AnnouncingLegendary NFL player, coach, analyst Mike Ditka passes aw...Mike Ditka passed away on Friday after an incredible career in football as a College and Pro Hall of Famer.
1 hour ago1 hr Hurts just doesn’t look right anymore. Any sense of pressure and he just panics and throws it away or makes questionable throws. He clearly doesn’t have his beast line in front of him anymore but he looks rattled every time I watch their gamesEdit: of course this ages like milk 😂
17 minutes ago17 min Jaguars were getting mentioned as under the radar AFC championship contender.So hard to 100% trust Lawrence.(Maybe it's Brian Thomas Jr. bitterness from 2025 fantasy football/beating Chiefs last year inexplicably.)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.