September 18Sep 18 god this pitcher is terrible for oakland, about to walk in a run. Edited September 18Sep 18 by chitownsportsfan
September 18Sep 18 Just now, chitownsportsfan said:god this pitcher is terrible or oakland, about to walk in a run.Hard to watch
September 18Sep 18 9 minutes ago, chw42 said:It's too bad the A's are pitching a gas can.Yeah the Sox are gonna have to sweep Detroit here
September 19Sep 19 Could they have at least held the lead for a couple of innings just to humor us!Or at least gotten an out with the lead! Edited September 19Sep 19 by JTB
September 19Sep 19 1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:We got to hope Boston sweeps themFrom your keyboard to Pope Leo’s ears.
September 19Sep 19 I did not realize how the al west is shaking out and how Texas and Houston are tied. Certainly makes everything more interesting.
September 19Sep 19 Just now, JTB said:A’s add a run. 5-3. Why am I torturing myself?I wouldn't mind seeing Cleveland blow an early lead
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.