September 25Sep 25 Just now, Kyyle23 said:Someone around that time put a post on Twitter “this is how I think they are doing it” and basically you buy a gadget on amazon to get the signal and figure out which signals mean what, and relay to batters I think with some wristbandYes I doubt it's encrypted. It's just radio waves and subject to interception. I bet some nerd figured it out.
September 25Sep 25 I'm convinced Boston is throwing at this point. The sheer lack of scoring in this series makes it beyond obvious.
September 25Sep 25 I can't believe I have watched this game. Now we have to rely on KC to pull out at least a game to give us a shot
September 25Sep 25 1 minute ago, Dan of Steel said:I'm convinced Boston is throwing at this point.The sheer lack of scoring in this series makes it beyond obvious.Guardians have been nearly as bad. I think KC will take 2 of 3 against them. Guardians offense has been pathetic.
September 25Sep 25 Guardians bullpen from 7th inning on is on one of the best stretches I’ve ever seen
September 25Sep 25 Just now, fathom said:Adley strikes out looking 3 times. Hate this team so muchAfter fouling off 93 down the dick
September 25Sep 25 It’s not even like Cleveland is lights out with the pitching. These assholes are just standing there.
September 25Sep 25 We need to sweep COL to have a chance to win the division. There is just no way KC is taking two
September 25Sep 25 Just now, BigHurt3515 said:We need to sweep COL to have a chance to win the division. There is just no way KC is taking twoAt least KC offense has a pulse unlike these clowns.
September 25Sep 25 1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:these fans need to booRight there fans packing the house to see them throw the series..f*** you red sucks
September 25Sep 25 And we thought our Sox slept walked through games, Boston is worse. Edited September 25Sep 25 by MexSoxFan#1
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.