1 hour ago1 hr 55 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Astros? Yikes…2-5 record against them this season.Good luck.So what you're telling me is that we'll end the season 4-5 against them.
20 minutes ago20 min Anybody want to project the playoff roster? I don't believe Pham is eligible everybody else no in IL is, I believe. 13 pitcher max.OF: Doyle, Peters, Beni, Grichuk, MontgomeryIF: Acuna, Vargas, Meidroth, Mune, Colson, AntC: Teel, RogersP: Taylor, Hagen, Burke, Kay, Fedde, Hicks, Sandlin, Newcomb, Martin, Hudson, Noah, Brazoban, Richards
16 minutes ago16 min 3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Anybody want to project the playoff roster? I don't believe Pham is eligible everybody else no in IL is, I believe. 13 pitcher max.OF: Doyle, Peters, Beni, Grichuk, MontgomeryIF: Acuna, Vargas, Meidroth, Mune, Colson, AntC: Teel, RogersP: Taylor, Hagen, Burke, Kay, Fedde, Hicks, Sandlin, Newcomb, Martin, Hudson, Noah, Brazoban, RichardsPham is eligible apparently
15 minutes ago15 min https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/mlb-wild-card-preview-series-predictions-x-factors-and-more-for-red-sox-yankees-cubs-padres-phillies-braves-and-white-sox-astros-001627858.html#jump-link-no-6-chicago-white-sox-vs-no-3-houston-astrosBraves Yankees Padres Astros in 3well those are boring predictions!
10 minutes ago10 min 4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/mlb-wild-card-preview-series-predictions-x-factors-and-more-for-red-sox-yankees-cubs-padres-phillies-braves-and-white-sox-astros-001627858.html#jump-link-no-6-chicago-white-sox-vs-no-3-houston-astrosBraves Yankees Padres Astros in 3well those are boring predictions!Yahoo sports sucks
4 minutes ago4 min 2 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:If the stars align to allow us to knock the cheaters out of the playoffs all will be well.This team has more ‘05 in them than ‘21… IMO.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.