Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?

Featured Replies

Shriffen would never presume to speak for Stoney’s position or disposition with the team. That would be disrespectful in the highest.

4 hours ago, wegner said:

If Schiff is gone, I'm never standing up again.

We shall endeavor to go on without the Shriff cult

5 hours ago, wegner said:

If Schiff is gone, I'm never standing up again.

Have you tried Nugenix?

Hurt and Flutie highly recommend.

I grew up with Jack Drees and Billy Pierce in the tv booth. The Sox went 56-106 and Billy had a lisp. Bring on any announcer, it will be fine.

3 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Have you tried Nugenix?

Hurt and Flutie highly recommend.

image.jpeg

9 hours ago, wegner said:

If Schiff is gone, I'm never standing up again.

Yeah buddy.

I enjoyed/enjoy Schriff's calls. I hope he is not leaving but if he is then is better not be Connor McKnight or someone like him.

That was pretty cold from Stone Pony…

IMG-7129.jpg

Edited by WhiteSox2023

Each of the last 2 seasons, Brooks Boyer made it a point to say the Schriff would return. This year crickets. He gone.Get out! Yeah buddy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.