Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If Schiff is gone, I'm never standing up again.

  • I can’t believe there are people that think McKnight is good. I get not liking Schriffen, but McKnight has just as many warts.

  • Bob Sacamano
    Bob Sacamano

    I actually think a "cookie cutter" PBP guy would be an upgrade over a non-baseball guy like Schriff at least

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

By the way the MLB broadcaster who the Sox first offered the job to but was turned down over money was Will Fleming, the Red Sox radio broadcaster.

I’m sure it was the best deal though

Edited by Chick Mercedes

8 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

By the way the MLB broadcaster who the Sox first offered the job to but was turned down over money was Will Fleming, the Red Sox radio broadcaster.

Get ready for Connor McKnight with JR and his lowball offers. I have listened to Fleming and is just Meh. He wouldn't bring much excitement

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.