Tuesday at 02:56 AM3 days 5 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:By the way the MLB broadcaster who the Sox first offered the job to but was turned down over money was Will Fleming, the Red Sox radio broadcaster.https://www.mlb.com/news/red-sox-broadcaster-will-flemming-apologizes-for-yankees-commentsSchriffen emotions lol
Tuesday at 06:27 AM3 days 3 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:By the way the MLB broadcaster who the Sox first offered the job to but was turned down over money was Will Fleming, the Red Sox radio broadcaster.I’m sure it was the best deal though Edited Tuesday at 06:29 AM3 days by Chick Mercedes
Tuesday at 11:05 AM3 days 8 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:By the way the MLB broadcaster who the Sox first offered the job to but was turned down over money was Will Fleming, the Red Sox radio broadcaster.Get ready for Connor McKnight with JR and his lowball offers. I have listened to Fleming and is just Meh. He wouldn't bring much excitement
Tuesday at 12:32 PM3 days 11 hours ago, AntMan26 said:“Green light here Steve?”He's like the camel on the commercial. Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, guess what the count is?
Wednesday at 01:52 AM2 days 13 hours ago, Dick Allen said:He's like the camel on the commercial. Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, guess what the count is?WED is Hump Day for the Sox....
1 hour ago1 hr Front Office SportsWhite Sox Announcer John Schriffen’s Status With Team Unc...With his contract set to expire following the 2026 season, White Sox announce John Schriffen’s status with the team is uncertain.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, Green Line said:I would never gloat over someone losing their job.I feel bad for him...but he was not good at his job and it was obvious to most. So I am happy it appears we may have a new PXP guy in our future.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, Green Line said:I would never gloat over someone losing their job.What about someone that was over promoted and will be just fine financially? John got a chance many better announcers never will and he blew it in various ways.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:What about someone that was over promoted and will be just fine financially? John got a chance many better announcers never will and he blew it in various ways.Did I say he deserves to keep his job? That doesn't mean gloating.
58 minutes ago58 min 17 minutes ago, Green Line said:I would never gloat over someone losing their job.Who is gloating?
14 minutes ago14 min I thought Schriffen improved in his 3 years, he was really bad in his first year but by the end of 2026 I thought he was pretty good and should have been extended and would probably improve even more, I liked his exuberance and felt liked he really cared about the Sox unlike Benetti who grew up a Sox fan but I never felt like he cared that much about the team. Edited 14 minutes ago14 min by The Mighty Mite
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.